How to Create an Account in redBus? is the question that many people ask themselves when they are looking for a bus ticket.
The redBus website offers you the best way to buy bus tickets online and travel without any hassle, all thanks to their user-friendly interface and easy navigation.
In this blog post, we will discuss everything related to how to create your account on redBus so that you can find peace of mind during your travels.
How to Create Redbus Account on Website?
Let’s check these simple steps to create a redBus account by visiting their website.
- Access the redBus website and click on the “Sign Up” button at the top of the screen.
- Fill in your phone number & put OTP.
- Also, you have the option to signup through Facebook or Google.
- If you would like to receive promotional messages from redBus on special offers or the latest updates about their website’s features, then select “Yes!” next to the option that says “I am interested in receiving Special Offers and Promotions.”
- Once you are done with those steps it will take you to the home page of the redBus website homepage.
- You also have the option to choose your preferred language.
Here we learn how to create a redBus account on their website. now we will see to do the same on their app also.
How to Create Redbus Account on App?
Here are the easy and simple steps to create your redBus account on your app.
- 1st download the redBus app from the play store or the apple store.
- Open the app and go to Login / Sign Up page
- To create a new account on redBus click on Sign Up.
- Now fill in your mobile number & if you have a referral code you can add that also.
- Now click on the signup button & fill the OTP.
- You also have the option to sign up through Facebook and google.
Once you are done with all the above steps you are ready to book a ticket in redBus.
You can create an account by entering your email address and a password of your choice in the space provided on their website.
The next step is filling up all the details such as name, phone number, etc, which are prompted during the registration process. You will also have to validate your phone number by entering the verification code.